We currently have an opportunity for a Barista to join our team to provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers in a coffee service environment, whilst ensuring maximum sales are achieved through promotional activity, product knowledge and up-selling at every opportunity.Package description
We are looking for someone who takes pride in giving the highest level of expert service and works quickly and professionally. The site caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service. The duties for this role will include, serving customers in a polite and friendly manner, offering coffee choices, basic food preparation, ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe. Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Previous Barista experience
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Flexible, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- A 'can do' attitude
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.