Conference and Events Manager
This is a great opportunity to work in exciting fast paced environment with career progression and excellent benefits.Package description
Up to £23,500 per annum
5 out of 7 days a week as the business requires.
Exciting opportunity to work within a diverse, fast paced environment with progression and development opportunities.Main responsibilities
We are looking for a dynamic Assistant Conference & Events Manager to work alongside the Events department.
The main objective is to ensure the smooth and efficient planning and delivery of the day-to-day banqueting function within the unit, to our clients and customers whilst managing the business needs and performance standards. To organize the successful operation of the front of house banqueting department and to deputize for the Operations Manager in his/her absence.Ideal candidate
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Someone who takes the initiative and drives for results
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Have a flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Be passionate about food, beverage and service
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.