Assistant Catering Manager (Monday-Friday)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Catering Manager to join the team at a busy unit in Burgess Hill.
We are looking for a talented, Assistant Catering Manager to join our dedicated catering team, to help provide staff catering services for our client's staff on site and ensuring a gold star service.
For the right Assistant Catering Manager, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and an enthusiastic team. You will be working Monday – Friday between 8am-4pm with flexibility as business needs.Package description
- £18,720 per annum dependant on experience
- Meals on duty
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Assistant Chef Manager, you will help lead and manage a motivated, trained team of 9 kitchen and front of house staff, with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team in the manager's absence. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Have previous people management experience
- Have previously held the role of Catering Supervisor/Team Leader or Assistant Catering Manager
- Passionate about food
- Be able to deliver a high standard of service
- Loves the diversity in their work
- Must have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.