Chef De Partie
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our highly motivated and focused Kitchen Brigade, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest Ingredients at this prestigious contract. The client is Mondelez, so you will be providing Cadbury and Mondelez employees catering services which is a mix of Blue and White collar workers.Package description
- £9.50 per hour, 37.5 hours per week
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The role involves being responsible for making sure the operation is run smoothly, cooking meals from scratch and running your own section. The Chef De Partie will plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times. Responsible for all aspects of food safety, Health & Safety and COSHH.Ideal candidate
- Have previous Chef de Partie experience
- Passionate for food
- Be able to deliver a high standard of service
- Loves diversity in their work
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.