Location: Virginia Water
My client is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs. They are looking for a Café Supervisor to join their vibrant Tennis and Health Club Café Team.
The successful Café Supervisor will ensure effective day-to-day running of their fast paced, busy food and beverage operation within the Tennis and Health Club whilst ensuring exceptional standards are delivered at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone particularly interested in health and nutrition as there will be plenty of opportunity to develop upon your knowledge and skills within the Well-Being industry.
This is a full-time role of 48 hours a week based upon a shift pattern.
The successful Café Supervisor will have:
· Current/previous experience working in customer service within a similar environment.
· Experience of supervising or leading a team is advantageous.
· Sound knowledge of food hygiene regulations.
· Experience in rota management and training is desirable but not essential.
· Excellent communications skills with the ability to multi-task in a busy environment
· An approachable, enthusiastic and positive personality
· Passion to deliver the highest standards of customer service, ensuring that a 5* experience is delivered to members and guests.
The successful Café Supervisor will receive:
· Corporate Gym and Spa membership.
· Use of 5-star prestigious facilities, including two golf courses, as well as discounted dining within fine dining restaurant.
· Discount on retail in both Spa and Pro Shop
· Free Meals on duty
· Internal training and development
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free Parking