Hospitality Chef Manager (Monday-Friday)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hospitality Chef Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Central London.
For the right Hospitality Chef Manager, we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.
This role is the perfect opportunity for an avid foodie to drive new innovative service lines across a high profile contract.Package description
- Up to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Th opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Hospitality Chef Manager, you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable unit and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Previous Chef Management experience
- From a hospitality
- An avid foodie
- Proven track record of fantastic people management skills
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.