Chef Manager (Monday-Friday)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Nottingham. The unit client is DHL M&S distribution centre.
For the right Manager, we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.
You will be responsible for a team of 3 Kitchen Assistants, providing a Breakfast, Lunch and Saturday Brunch operation to our client and their staff. Your normal working hours will be Monday-Friday 6:30am-2:30pm with the flexibility needed due to a 4 hour Saturday morning shift that may need cover if the Kitchen Assistant is absent.Package description
- £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
- 6:30am-2:30pm (possible Saturday morning shift when needed)
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
As the Chef Manager, you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximize the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Previous Chef Management experience
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organizations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts give exceptional service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximize the productivity of each of these for its clients.