We are currently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Manager to assist the General Manager in overseeing the catering and hospitality offering covering 5 different cafes within Oxford University.
You'll be responsible for improving the food offer & quality on site whilst leading a team to provide an outstanding customer service at all times.Main responsibilities
If you are passionate about providing a high quality food service, motivating and developing your teams to achieve great results and you thrive on being able to provide a bespoke and personal service to clients, whilst being given the opportunity to develop your full potential we want to hear from you.
This challenging opportunity will be working with the General Manager and deputising in their absence. You will be motivating and developing the team to deliver a quality standard of service whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.Ideal candidate
- Catering management experience ideally within a contract catering and hospitality environment
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.