Deputy Cleaning Manager - SEC Centre
The Scottish Exhibition Centre have an exciting new opportunity for a Deputy Cleaning Manager to join their team.
Main purpose of the role is to deputise and support the Contract Manager in the overall organisation and supervision of the contract in accordance with and to the standards required by LSS and the client.Package description
Up to £28,000
40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days
Exciting new opportunity with lots of progression and developmentMain responsibilities
Main responsibility of the Deputy Cleaning Manager is to be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the contract to provide the best working environment and processes. Responsible for the management, development and training of all team members. Ensure your contract is compliant and run commercially in line with net growth and retention targets.
Duties will include:
- To promote a safety culture and ensure the cleaning team are aware of and operate in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures at all times
- To lead, recruit, develop and retrain staff to deliver quality services in the most efficient and effective manner.
- To continuously review working practices to ascertain if it is successful and if not, devise an alternative
- To conduct internal audits and manage external audits to ensure that all compliance is up to date and accreditation is maintained
- To deliver and maximise profitability of the contract and to deliver budgeted targets related to the provision of the services
- Ensure all payroll functions are completed to schedule, and with accuracy
- Responsible for stock control to order and monitor inventory levels to maximise efficiency
- Minimum of 5 years commercial cleaning experience
- Perceptive leader with a real passion for building a strong team, proven track record of a similar experience of managing up to 30 staff is essential
- Flexible to change and able to react very quickly to the change
- Financially and commercially very astute
- Ability to build relationships (and understand the success of this role is dependent on successful client relationships)
- Ability to drive processes
- Exceptional financial acumen in order to ensure profitability and control of costs
- Excellent communicating and people skills
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.