Front of House Manager
Royal Winchester Golf Club is a forward thinking, Private Members Club set on the outskirts of Winchester. The recently refurbished Clubhouse overlooks the golf course which is set on 200 acres of Hampshire Countryside.
Following over 20 years at the club, the current post holder will be retiring at the end of this year. As a result, the Club are now looking to recruit a new Front of House Manager.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Front of House operations and event management. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills are essential.
Key management responsibilities for the role include:
- To provide an excellent front of house experience to our members and guests.
- To manage and develop the Front of House team to meet and exceed expectations.
- Financial and budgetary management, including staff rotas.
- Cleanliness and general appearance of the Clubhouse and surrounds.
- Delivery of both internal and external functions to the highest of standards.
- Compliance with all Food Safety and Health & Safety requirements.
- Stock and Cellar management.
- Managing supplier and contractor relationships.
- Regular communication with your team, the GM and the members.
Requirements for the role:
- Food & Beverage / Clubhouse management experience.
- A proven track record in Bar and Cellar Management.
- Strong financial management experience.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a passion for customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A hands-on approach to management.
- The ability to effectively manage, train and motivate a small team.
- Event management experience.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends to the needs of the business.
The position comes with a competitive salary dependant on experience.
Please apply by emailing your CV with a covering letter to Stuart Dubber, Club Manager by clicking "Apply Now"