We currently have various Chef positions available at both the BMI Cavell Hospital and BMI Kings Oak Hospital.
- Full time - 35 hours weekly
- Part time
- 5 out of 7 shift patterns
- Weekends only
- Saturdays only
Looking for flexible Chef work? The Compass Group are able to offer various Chef positions working within their Healthcare sector.
We are holding a Recruitment Day on Friday 31st August 2018. Apply now to be invited for an interview and meet the team!Main responsibilities
- Working together with the team
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Quality driven
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.