We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join the team at an Independent school in Norwich.
For the right Assistant Manager, we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.Package description
- Up to £29,000 dependent on experience
- Meals on duty
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
As the Assistant Manager, you will help lead and manage a motivated and trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team in the manager's absence. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Previous Assistant Catering Management experience
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Chartwells Independent is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK, part of Compass Group UK&Ireland. We provide innovative catering, hospitality and food service by creating imaginative menus delivered with an exceptional service.
We know as a company that great food comes from great ingredients. Our Chefs use seasonal produce, adding their own individual creativity to let the food speak for itself. We pride ourselves on being able to provide a diverse range of cuisines that keep up to date with today’s trends ensuring we offer a great dining experience.
We nurture and develop our teams to enrich their skills which allows them to show their passion and inspiration that as a company we are proud encourage.