My client based on Wentworth Estate is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs. It is famous for its Championship golf and three outstanding courses, and a Tennis & Health Club that sets the standard in its class.
They are looking for an experienced Banqueting Supervisor to join their very busy Banqueting Operations department. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the functions and events held at the Club.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week on a rota basis to include some weekends.
Successful candidates will:
• Have experience working in a banqueting environment
• Have excellent communications skills with the ability to multi-task in a busy environment
• Have an approachable, enthusiastic and positive personality
Candidates will be responsible for:
• Ensuring all rooms are set up according to the function sheets.
• Booking casual staff for functions as per the rota and business levels.
• Ensuring Banqueting staff are fully briefed prior to a function or event
• Training new staff including full-time and casual employees
Successful candidates will receive:
· Corporate gym and spa membership
· Use of their 5-star prestigious facilities, including two golf courses, as well as discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant
· Discount on retail in both their spa and pro shop
· Free meals on duty
· Access to gratuities
· A set rota with regular weekends off
· Internal training and development
· Company pension scheme
· Free parking
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
My client is passionate about developing their employees; to enable this they offer excellent training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. They are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities!