3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Unit Manager to run the unit smoothly and support with the cooking also.
Training will be given for the nexus in order for the new recruit to complete paperwork on a daily/weekly basis.Main responsibilities
You will be responsible for all aspects of managing the high level of delivery and expectations in this unit. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service. You will be required to work closely with other unit managers and areas.Ideal candidate
- City and Guilds 706/3 / NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation / or equivalent
- Supervisory experience in similar environment
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Financial and commercial acumen
- A 'Can do' attitude
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.