2 days left
- Full Time
We're looking to hire an experienced Baker to do the following:
·To give great customer service by ensuring that you role model the Service Behaviours and make the customer the priority at all times.
·To role model the right behaviour and skills, to your colleagues, at all times.
·To coordinate section operational activities through the Customer Assistants, assisting the section manager with the daily running of the unit.Main responsibilities
· Ensure that Packet perfect standards are delivered throughout service.
· Complete Planogram implementation and correct ticketing.
· Clean as you go ensuring due diligence is completed, that daily and weekly tasks and action taken where there are gaps/errors.
· Manage stock deliveries and accurate stock controls as agreed by store manager, ensure that all rubbish is disposed of in accordance with the store activities.
· Ensure disposables and consumables are stocked ensuring full availability, notifying your manager of any discrepancies or delivery issues.
· Complete tracking documents to ensure accuaracy in availability and production.
·Ensure that during quiet periods you support the sales/floor team in delivering great customer service by completing the service observations and giving priority to the customer service required on the department.Ideal candidate
You will need to have great communication skills and be passionate about food.About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.