1 day left
- Full Time
We're looking for an experienced Catering Supervisor to plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the Company’s reputation for food quality is enhanced with the clients and customers. Responsible for compliance of Health, Safety,
Food Hygiene and COSHH regulations. Drive sales through centrally driven menu plans and promotions and ensure compliance through preferred suppliers. Provide high quality service to customers and client in line with a food service offer that is applicable to sector and client.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with the Client
- Take an active part in any unit sales promotions and make suggestions to help increase sales
- Ensure your teams support and drive sales by implementing central marketing promotions
- To deal with customer requests promptly and politely.
- Book Keeping.
- Listen to customer comments and deal with them as appropriate or pass on to a more senior member of staff to ensure prompt follow up action is taken
- To ensure portion control, correct preparation and storage methods avoid wastage and keep down costs
- Plan and cost weekly menus, special events and hospitality requests ensuring that they achieve and maintain budgeted food costs if centrally driven offers are not available
- City & Guilds 706/1, 2 or NVQ Level 2 or similar qualification.
- Experience of leading a successful team.
- Experience in an Exec or Head Chef role at a similar level.
- Demonstrate innovation and strategic direction in food planning and menu development.
- Passion about food and customer service.
- Knowledge of working to a budget and achieving GP.
- Food Hygiene Certificate.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.