Executive Chef Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a very experienced executive chef manager to manage one of our prestigious B&I sites in Camberley. The ideal executive chef manager must have excellent craft skills, be creative, passionate and love offering good food and excellent customer service with the assistance of a motivated team. The chef manager will be responsible for the front and back of house.
Have you got the passion, drive, experience, flexibility, eye for detail, working to very high standards, the ability to reach results? If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team.Package description
- Up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- Uphold, maintain and where possible exceed the high standards of food production within the contract, complying with Company standards, in conjunction with the Unit Head Chefs.
- Enforce company Health, Safety, Food Hygiene and COSHH regulations throughout the contract
- To oversee and authorise all plans for preparation and costing of all functions held within all messes.
- Ensure that Central Compass food development procedures are rolled out effectively across the unit.
- To maintain stock levels and ensure stock rotation is taking place.
- Implement and maintain wastage control within all kitchens
- Responsible for ensuring all equipment and machinery is in working order and all repairs are reported and monitored
- Apply nutritional knowledge and ensure that a nutritional balance of meals are produced
- To act as Line Manager for all Chefs on site.
- Conduct regular training according to the requirements of the business and updates in legislation
- Conduct annual appraisals and create development plans for team
- Excellent and Innovative culinary and presentation skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Energetic with a passion to do a great job
- Able to manage staff in a calm, inspirational manner
- Demonstrates a passion for food
- Can Do attitude and be a Team Player
- Excellent organisation skills
- Numerate and computer literate with an understanding of financial drivers
- A clear understanding of profit margins, purchasing policy, budgeting and food costing, including control.
- I.T & computer literate
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.