Sous Chef - Twickenham RFU
6 days left
- Full Time
Levy Restaurants are proud to work with Twickenham Stadium, Twickenham Stadium, the Home of England Rugby. Seating an impressive 82,000 spectators, Twickenham is the largest dedicated rugby union venue in the world.
We are currently recruiting for a Sous Chef to work within our fast paced and ever changing business. As Sous Chef, you will work closely with our Head Chef to provide quality food for to up to 16,000 guests. With the addition of the new East Stand this is an exciting time to join a fast growing and busy environment.
This role requires strong management and planning skills, with the requirement for excellent communication skills. You will therefore, be adaptable as well as passionate and hard working.Package description
Up to £33,000
5 out of 7 days - flexibility required for match days.
An exciting opportunity to work within this iconic venue with lots of development and progression!Main responsibilities
- Monitor standards of hygiene and appearance of your team to ensure company standards are maintained.
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity.
- Prepare food in the correct manner as shown by the Head Chef, in compliance with company food specifications and photographs.
- Work with the entire team including managers and supervisors to provide quality, well-presented food with speed and efficiency.
- Where appropriate make recommendations to improve products and service
- Follow instructions to maximise product yield and minimise waste.
- To make sure that you meet all legal and company requirements for fire, health, safety and hygiene
- People management
- Worked in a similar environment before including Fine dining experience
- Quality driven
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a high pressure environment
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.