Catering Supervisor [Full Time] - The Christie Private Clinic
7 days left
- Part Time
An exciting opportunity for a Catering Supervisor to join our talented Team has become available at the prestigious Christie Private Clinic, Manchester.
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Catering Supervisor to help maintain the high standards of the Food & Beverage service, working a flexible rota that includes occasional weekends.
This role will suit a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main responsibilities
To supervise the performance of the Catering Team and support the Management Team in ensuring all Catering duties are completed to appropriate standards to support the efficient running of the hospital in line with Health & Safety regulations and contractual requirements.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintain the high standards of the Catering department by motivating and leading the Frontline Team.
- Assist colleagues in their duties.
- Manage customer and client queries.
- Promote good safety habits and methods of work
- Competent to work within or lead, manage and develop the team.
- Acts in line with guidelines and procedures, to ensure the team operates to it’s maximum potential.
- Always strives to deliver above and beyond the expectations set by management, customer and client.
- Has a proven desire for the delivery of the highest quality of service.
- Has the drive to ensure that all results are attained in the most professional and honest manner.
- Experience necessary in a similar environment
- High standards and quality driven.
This position is subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including a Disclosure & Baring Service check (no cost to the applicant).About the company
Medirest Signature is the specialist private healthcare division of Compass Group UK & Ireland. At this contract we deliver Housekeeping and Catering services within world leading private healthcare facilities.