Kitchen Administrator - Levy
5 days left
- Full Time
Kitchen Administrator Wanted
Permanent salaried role - £18,000 per year
Want to be a part of one of the UK's most iconic sporting venues?
Then you need to join our team!!Main responsibilities
- Carrying out all general administrative tasks & organise the day-to-day running of the Chefs office.
- Assist chefs to accurately inputting the stock take & maintain the stock take system.
- Placing food orders & raise accurate purchase orders for both cricket & the conference & events business.
- Building recipe cards for both costing purposes & photo specs.
- Maintaining goods receipt file to ensure deliveries match purchase.
- Building chef planners in line with the required budget under the direction of
- Ensure menus are accurately typed up in the appropriate format as directed by the Executive Chef & prepare menu packs for the event day folders.
- At least 6 months similar experience gained in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- A passion for food and quality of service
If you think this role is for you then Apply online now!About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.