My client based on Wentworth Estate is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs. It is famous for its Championship golf and three outstanding courses, and a Tennis & Health Club that sets the standard in its class.
They are looking for an experienced housekeeper/cleaner who is looking to take the next step in their career, supporting the Senior team members to ensure there is the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
This is a 40 hours a week position based upon a shift pattern. (5 days worked over 7)
Successful candidates will:
- Have previous housekeeping/cleaning experience
- The ability to manage and supervisor a team of people
- Have effective communication skills
- 5 star standards
- Be a team player
Successful candidates will receive:
· Corporate gym and spa membership
· Use of their 5-star prestigious facilities, including two golf courses, as well as discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant
· Discount on retail in both their spa and pro shop
· Free meals on duty
· Internal training and development
· Company pension scheme
· Free parking
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
My client is passionate about developing their employees; to enable this they offer excellent training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. They are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities!
Apply for Housekeeping Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly