Chef De Partie to join team in brand new kitchen!
The independent, intrepid and original choice for stylish cafes, staff restaurants and business hospitality; meetings and events in iconic venues; and contemporary dining rooms in visitor attractions.Summary
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Chef to join our passionate and focused Kitchen Brigade, who embody CH&Co’s passion for food providence, quality and fresh Ingredients at this prestigious contract.Main Responsibilities
- Ensure designated area is ready for the start of service
- Carry out all cleaning duties allocated in accordance with the unit cleaning schedule
- Carry out mise-en-place
- Monitor stockholding of perishable items delegated, and rotate stock effectively
- Adhere to all Company and contract rules and regulations
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- Ideally, you will have NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- Similar experience in as a CDP position.