Catering Manager - Monday-Friday
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Catering Manager to join one of our corporate accounts. The primary purpose of this role is to lead the team of 4 to deliver all catering and hospitality operations to our client’s employees at a large site in Nottingham.Package description
- Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
As the Catering Manager, you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Previous Catering Management experience
- Ideally from a Chef background (although no cooking is required in the role)
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.