CUSTOMER HOST - FARADAY HOUSE
The Customer Host is responsible for delivering the daily operational tasks to deliver a first-class customer experience. You will deliver a consistent quality service, operating within all company policies, procedures, frameworks and contract service level agreements. You will support the Team Leader and champion best practice within Faraday House in pursuit of continuous improvement.
To safely carryout the daily core business activities and to work effectively, adhering to all company (14forty and the client) processes, local procedures and instructions.
SmartWorkspace is an environment with a selection of work settings to choose from to suit the type of work our customers are doing on that day. Staff do not ‘own’ a particular desk but share desks in designated neighbourhoods. The environment is run under a set of workplace etiquettes agreed by those based on the floor plate. The Front of House Team manages the floor plates, Conference Suite and Reception, to ensure that all areas are set up to agreed standards that meet the customer and business needs.Main responsibilities
The Customer Host will be responsible for the professional welcome factor and be knowledgeable of the building etiquette, sharing principles with a full understanding of the facility on offer to the customers by undertaking a comprehensive range of Front of House duties including but not limited to:
- Provide a welcoming Receptionist Service, attending to the needs of the client, customer and the changing needs of the business and environment.
- Educate and enforce the etiquettes of Faraday House.
- Demonstrate a continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide a positive customer service experience.
- Regular input of innovative ideas to improve the service.
- Complete any relevant training prior to the commencement of employment.
- Receive, read and understand the contents of the Compass Employee Guide to Working with Compass.
- Complete all required e-Learning and Toolbox Talks as and when required.
- Experience of working in a busy, corporate environment.
- Is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and support services to our clients and customers, paying particular attention to detail.
- Acts with honesty and integrity.
- Share good practice with colleagues and customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills both in person and by phone.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments.
- Ability to accomplish operational tasks with little supervision.
- Takes the opportunity to continuously learn and grow.
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, management team members, colleagues and customers within your work environment.
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive professional attitude.
- Good personal time management skills
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexible approach to working hours and environment.
- Experience of working in environments delivering excellent levels of customer care.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Customer Service.
- Driving License.
- SIA License.
- First Aid at Work Certificate.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.