We're looking to hire an experienced Porter to provide an efficient Portering Service to the Hospital, under the direction of the Hotel Services Manager, Deputy Hotel Services Manager and Portering Supervisors.Main responsibilities
- Carry out all duties allocated by the Portering Supervisor on duty Transport patients on beds, trolleys and in wheelchairs around the hospital site. At all times observe the correct safety procedures, as laid down in the Portering Health and Safety Policy.
- To maintain a high profile security presence to achieve the protection of the buildings, goods, and property, employees and visitors from injury, loss, damage or wastage due to criminal activity, accident, fire, flood or other hazard.
- To advise and assist on matters of security or Health and Safety.
- To ensure the building is properly secured
- To ensure all fire doors are closed, fire points and apparatus is checked and there are no fire hazards existing
To deliver safe and excellent clinical care
Treating others with compassion and respect
Driving improvement and efficiencyPlease apply directly to RSCH@COMPASS-GROUP.CO.UKAbout the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.