Area Facilities Supervisor - South West
The key portfolio elements include but not limited to:
- Manage and self-perform Cleaning, Post Room & Porterage, Reception, and Security including systems, Pest Control management, and Waste management within the guide lines of the Capita. Occasional Meet and Greet and Unlocks/Locks.
- Reduce the need to use Agency spend by planning holiday cover effectively so that absenteeism is self performed. To stand in for holiday cover and sickness cover and to carry out ad-hoc duties in line with the process and procedures aligned to the Contractual SLA.
- To manage and train the above service teams to deliver a profitably Soft Support Services team, within all Company policies, procedures and contract service level agreements.
- To champion best practice across all departments within the site and act as the driver for change in pursuit of continuous improvement.
- To have a full knowledge of all areas of work to be covered in the course of duty in accordance with contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- To manage safely all daily activities and ensure all employees are adhering to Company and Capita Health & Safety practises, process and procedures.
- To maintain a high standard of customer care. To safely manage all activities and to safely manage all daily activities.
- To work effectively and adhere to all company (14forty FM Support Services and Capita ) local procedures and instructions.
- To always attempt to improve on existing standards of work.
- To attend appropriate training sessions to update knowledge of equipment, materials and procedures.
- To ensure that 14forty and Supply chain operatives obey to the site rules and maintain a smart appearance including the wearing of correct uniform and personal protective equipment.
- Excellent face to face manner
- Have a valid SIA License
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive mental attitude
- To be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- Good Organisational, problem solving and influencing skills.
- 2 years Area/ Regional Supervisory experience within the Facilities Management business
- Ability to manage your own time
- Must have a Full UK Driving License
- Must have Supervisory or Management experience of looking after a wide variety of teams
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.