Assistant Facilities Manager
The Assistant Facilities Manager provides support responsible for the daily planning and operation of an assigned FM portfolio and to monitor client FM budget.Main responsibilities
Manage the self-performed; security, catering, cleaning, postal services, post room maintenance, pest control management, waste management within the guidelines of the client and/or Landlord, reception and admin, meeting room management and meeting room services, portering, and maintain audio visual support.
To manage and train the above teams to deliver a profitably front of house team, within all company policies, procedures and contract service level agreements. To champion best practice across all departments within the site and act as the driver for change in pursuit of continuous improvement
To safely manage all daily activities and to work effectively and adhere to all company (14forty FM Support Services and client) local procedures and instructionsIdeal candidate
- Project management skills – good organisation
- Collaborating and team working - Can demonstrate commitment to colleagues, team objectives and partnership working opportunities
- Developing productive relationships - Can build effective working relationships with a diversity of individuals and groups (e.g. senior managers, graduates) and work effectively as part of a team
- Planning and co-ordination - Ability to establish clear targets, define plans and co-ordinate resources in order to meet them
- Exercising political awareness - Ability to recognise the impact of politics and changing development pressures on the Company and to work accordingly
- Delivering positive change - Ability to generate innovative ideas and seize opportunities presented by wider change processes, with aptitude and creativity to inspire and persuade
- Delivering results - Works hard, takes ownership and consistently meets or exceeds targets
- Promoting diversity - Promotes respect for all people, recognises differing needs, expectations and challenges.
- Corporately Aligned – on the side of the business
- IT skills including database management
- Flexible approach to work
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in facilities management in a corporate office environment
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.