Facilities Management Assistant
We're looking for an experienced Facilities Assistant to undertake a multi skilled FM role including cleaning, catering duties, to the required standards. Role will cover the various Soft Services provided to client at site.Main responsibilities
- Covering of leave across various FM positions at site, such as Reception, Mail room, catering, cleaning, FM porter.
- To assist in catering duties including the cleaning of the dining area and crockery/cutlery.
- To assist in the mail room when necessary. Delivering mail and parcels to the departments and people working within the building
- To assist in the cleaning and replenishing of all vending machines
- To ensure the correct reporting of any relevant maintenance issues and hazards to your Manager
- To assist in the removal of waste to the appropriate areas and recycling points
- To comply with all Health & Safety legislation, as per the company’s Health & Safety Manual
- To develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels within your team and with other colleagues/clients.
- To carry out the duties/tasks on specific schedules, (full training will be provided)
- To perform any reasonable and practical instructions as requested by the site Management team.
- Excellent people skills and be a team player
- Passion about hygiene and customer service
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- A 'Can do' attitude
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.