We're looking to hire a Head Storeman to join our team. You will be responsible for managing all stock to enable full service delivery by ensuring minimum and maximum stock levels are maintained at all timesMain responsibilities
- Ensure you are aware of & comply with all client & company health & safety procedures and standards at all times e.g. Food Handling, COSHH, uniforms & PPE, Manual handling, Fire procedures, Quality control
- Complete, maintain and update all Food Safety and Health & Safety paperwork correctly when required
- Maintain the cleanliness of all walk in Fridges, Dry stores or any area where food or disposables are kept. As well as any surrounding working areas ensuring Health and Safety hazards, issues, near misses and accidents are reported using the appropriate reporting procedures at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure the correct storage, control and use of all machinery and equipment where applicable
- Responsible for the control, issue and receipt of all food deliveries
- Process or receipt orders via nominated systems and use the correct approved Compass vendors
- A good communicator, able to liaise confidently with customers and engage with team members
- Organised and focused on service delivery
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- A positive attitude and committed to high levels of customer care
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for working in a catering environment
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements
- IT skills
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.