We're looking to hire an experienced Head Waiter to assist the Restaurant Manager in ensuring the highest standards of service at all times. To assist in leading and motivating the teamMain responsibilities
- Check all counters and service areas are set up for service
- Hold briefing sessions before service to discuss menu items, pricing etc
- Assist team before, during and after service
- Ensure all company promotion are correctly implemented (where applicable )
- Ensure all products are correctly priced and displayed to maximise sales opportunities
- Identify any additional opportunities and discuss with line manager
- Allocate duties to the team, supervising and assisting where necessary.
- Carry out appropriate training for all team members
- Prioritise work, monitor standards and conduct regular quality audits
- Proven experience in a supervisory / head waiter role
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Have a passion about food and excellent customer service
- Knowledge about products, promotions and sales
- Sound awareness of health, safety and food safety legislation
- High standards and be quality driven
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be able to address and resolve customer complaints
- An eye for detail
- A ‘can do’ attitude
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.