Junior Catering Manager - Monday to Friday only!
- Full Time
We are looking for an Assistant Catering Manager to join one of our prestigious contracts in Watford.
This is a great role for someone that is looking to develop and progress.
You will oversee the newly refurbished cafe, coffee shop, full hospitality offer, reception and vending! A passion for food, customer service and a hands on management style is essential.Package description
Monday to Friday only!
Up to £23,500 + 2.5% performance related bonus
Lunch allowance included
Working for the largest contract catering company in the world with plenty of opportunity to develop skills and progress.Main responsibilities
Main duties of the Assistant Catering Manager is to manage, monitor and support the activities of front line and back of house employees within the catering operation in order to deliver excellent results in line with company and client expectations.
- To have overall day to day operational management responsibility of the unit to ensure an excellent standard of catering, hospitality, vending & reception services that in turn delivers all financial and commercial targets as well as contractual SLAs
- To lead, direct and coach all direct reports effectively.
- To develop the Compass team to ensure a high performing culture to build long term service delivery and operational solutions to all business challenges within the contract.
- To optimise and, where possible, improve on contractual increase income streams and profit wherever possible.
- In the absence of the Cluster Manager, to oversee the management of the Cluster.
- Experience in hospitality and catering management
- Corporate contract catering experience / understanding
- Ideally the candidate will have financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen
- Stakeholder / client management experience
- Confident people leadership and training skills
- Passion for food ensuring keeping up to date with food trends
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers,communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER