Data Entry Administrator
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Administrator to be responsible for dealing with a wide range of administrative support.
Applying candidates must have experience with Data input with supplier invoice into Sap experience preferable.
the position would be on a ongoing temporary basis, with a vision to go permanent in the not so distant future.Main responsibilities
This role is key in providing excellent service to our client and customers and is a key interface between all members of the operations team.
- Responsible for managing account queries on all non-edi suppliers
- Arranging and undertaking regular account reviews in accordance with set targets.
- Answering telephone calls and e-mail queries from vendors and internal customers.
- Managing payment terms in accordance with terms set by Commercial team
- Collating and producing manual payment requests, monitoring of Payment Request mail box.
- Monitoring of Supplier Ledger Update (SLU) inbox and liaising with vendors and team APL to ensure up to date contact details are stored and utilised.
- Adhering to process flows outlined for legal correspondence.
- Management and control of master supplier records
- Ensuring that accounts payable best practice standards are adhered to.
- Highlighting areas of improvement and initiating ideas to improve the overall standard and effectiveness of themselves, their team and the Accounts Payable Department.
- Data input, processing of unit and overhead costs
- International payments processing and reconciliation
- Processing of Fixed assets/capex
- Distribution and despatch of documents.
- Preparation and collation of hardcopy data for scanning
- Work towards achieving core yearly objectives
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- High standard of literacy skills
- Financial background an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organisational, planning and time managements skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.