Deputy Retail and Beverage Manager - Twickenham Stadium
Levy Restaurants UK has an excellent opportunity available for a Deputy Retail & Beverage Manager to join this passionate and knowledgeable team. As the Deputy Retail and Beverage Manager you must ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first-class service whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Retail Operations Manager in the implementation of a business plan that fits the overall company objectives of Harlequins. Working with all relevant Heads of Departments to meet and, where possible, exceed budget expectations. You will be responsible for managing and directing all variable support team members with all operational activity required, deputising in the absence of the Retail Operations Manager.Package description
5 out of 7 days, weekends during match days
Exciting opportunity to be part of this prestigious venueMain responsibilities
- Ensure adequate food, liquor and controllables within area of remit are in all areas as required and stored correctly.
- Ensure all departmental Health & Safety legislation is adhered to, raising any concerns as appropriate.
- Ensure all sponsorship branding and operational activity is in line with the company standards as directed.
- During all operational activity continuously check areas are operating successfully, adhering to all Harlequins standards and in line with policies and procedures, deal with any queries as appropriate.
- Support the Retail Operations Manager in the strategic planning of the Department.
- Support in the management of subcontractors ensuring standards are adhered to and they are operating to KPI’s.
- Manage the overall set up and breakdown elements of the beverage operation.
- Ensure that all orders are placed accurately and within the timescales set.
- Compile task management planners in conjunction with the operational needs of the business.
- At least 1 year’s operational experience, with experience of managing/directing a team.
- Experience in a stadium or large event catering environment would be desirable.
- HND or equivalent qualification in Catering or Food and Beverage.
- A degree or equivalent in Catering and Event Management would be desirable.
- Must have a ‘can do’ and driven attitude.
- Must be able to establish positive working relationships and command the respect of others.
- Strong effective and efficient organisational skills.
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
- Standards and quality driven hands on management style.
- Ability to work to strict pressurised deadlines.
- EPOS experience preferable
- Have an innovative approach to constantly push the boundaries of service.
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.