Assistant Facilities Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
We're looking to hire an experienced Assistant Facilities Manager to join our team.
The Assistant Facilities Manager is responsible for the daily planning and operation of an assigned FM portfolio and to monitor National Grid FM budget.Main responsibilities
- Manage the Self Performed Cleaning , Postal Services, Post Room maintenance, Pest Control management, Waste management, Reception & Hospitality Services, within the guide lines of the National Grid and or Landlord, Reception and admin, Customer Liaison & SWS, Meeting Room Management and Meeting Room Services, Caretaking and Portering, and Maintain Audio Visual Support
- To manage and train the above teams to deliver a profitably Front of House team, within all Company policies, procedures and contract service level agreements. To champion best practice across all departments within the site and act as the driver for change in pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Will be the day to day point of contact for NG employees with regards to NG Properties issues and report escalate unresolved matters to the Strands CPM and the 14forty FM responsible for the site
- To manage site documents including employee PFiles, Risk Assessments etc and uphold 14forty’s data protection policy
- To safely manage all daily activities. To work effectively and adhere to all company (14forty FM Support Services and National Grid) local procedures and instructions.
- Excellent face to face manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive mental attitude
- IT Literacy Skills
- Good Organisational, problem solving and influencing skills.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.