Hospitality & VM Supervisor
We're looking to hire an experienced Hospitality & VM Supervisor to provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers, whilst ensuring that food production, service and cleaning duties are carried out to the highest possible standards in a safe manner.Main responsibilities
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care at all times
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To check on daily standards delivered by fellow colleagues
- To always look out for opportunities to develop our service
- To prepare, produce and serve food to the brand
- standard applicable to the site/ unit
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- Be prepared to attend all relevant training sessions and meetings
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene
- To report health and safety issues to your line manager, including all accidents and near misses
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work
- To ensure your area is set-up and ready for service times, including use of the correct items, appropriately displayed disposables, signage and displays
- To maintain your area throughout service, ensuring it is kept clean and tidy and well stocked .
- To assist with basic food preparation and ensure all products are made to standard
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
- Basic numeracy skills
- As per handbook, hygiene and personal presentation, punctuality
- Security checked
- Excellent face to face manner
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive mental attitude
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.