Night Domestic Assistant
1 day left
- Full Time
We're looking to hire an experienced Night Domestic Assistant to join our exciting team. The post holder will work as an integral part of the ward teams. He/she will be responsible for the delivery of cleaning services at ward level.Main responsibilities
- Prepare and serve beverages to patients. Prepare drinks with thickener to accommodate individual needs. Wash crockery as required. Collect meal trays from patients and return to food trolley.
- Clean all floor surfaces using vacuuming, impregnated mopping system, revs, scrubbing machines, steam cleaners, wet mopping, polishing machines, and high-speed cleaning equipment.
- Clean and replenish cleaners’ cupboards
- Comply with all Infection Control policies and procedures at any time when you are working in clinical areas.
- Attend training sessions as required
We're looking for someone who delivers safe and excellent clinical care, treats others with compassion and respect and can also drive improvement and efficiency.About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.