Domestic Assistant - Healthcare
1 day left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Domestic Assistant to join our team.
You will work as an integral part of the ward teams. He/she will be responsible for the delivery of cleaning services at ward level.Main responsibilities
- Prepare and serve beverages to patients. Prepare drinks with thickener to accommodate individual needs. Wash crockery as required. Collect meal trays from patients and return to food trolley.
- Clean all floor surfaces using vacuuming, impregnated mopping system, revs, scrubbing machines, steam cleaners, wet mopping, polishing machines, and high-speed cleaning equipment.
- Clean and replenish cleaners’ cupboards
- Maintain all housekeeping equipment in a clean and serviceable condition. Report any malfunctioning of equipment to your Supervisor.
- Comply with all Infection Control policies and procedures at any time when you are working in clinical areas.
- Attend training sessions as required
- Complete all Statutory and Mandatory Training, as required by the Trust.
We're looking for someone who:
- Can display our values and behaviours.
- Deliver safe and excellent clinical care
- Treat others with compassion and respect
- Drive improvement and efficiency Please apply to rsch AT compass-group.co.uk firstname.lastname@example.org OR on 07919300690
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.