We are currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Manager to join one of our prestigious contracts in London.
Leading by example and setting high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically with a focus on superior quality. You will also need to ensure optimum productivity and client service levels are achieved at all times. The operation runs 24/7, so flexibility is needed to ensure your team is operating at a high and consistent level.Package description
- Between £35,000-£45,000 per annum dependent on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
- Managing a large motivated and experienced team
- Oversee the efficient delivery of cleaning and associated services whilst maximising the performance of your team.
- Overseeing the cleaning, waste management and pest control operations
- Leading by example and setting high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically with a focus on superior quality.
- Responsible for the labour budget
- Recruiting staff and responsible for any HR issues
- Training and motivating staff to get the best result
- Compiling detailed reports
- Building good relationships with the clients
- People & management skills
- Must have experience dealing with a variety of senior stakeholders
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues
- Able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent eye for detail
- Computer literate
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.