Head Chef - Chertsey
2 days left
- Full Time
Head Chef - Chertsey
Monday - Friday
Up to £27,500
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Head Chef to lead our dedicated catering team producing outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in the Compass Group Head Office.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.Main responsibilities
- The Head Chef will plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Taking responsibility for the food production with a hands-on approach
- Driving sales through centrally driven menu planning and promotions and preferred suppliers
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
- The Head Chef will also be required to implement and maintain food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets.
- Excellent and Innovative culinary and presentation skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Energetic with a passion to do a great job
- Able to manage staff in a calm, inspirational manner
- A forward-thinker who can prevent wastage
- Demonstrates a passion for food
- Excellent organisation skills
- Numerate and computer literate with an understanding of financial drivers
- A clear understanding of profit margins, purchasing policy, budgeting and food costing, including control.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility