1 day left
- Full Time
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Shift Chef working in conjunction with the Chef Manager to ensure the smooth running of providing shift meals catering unit based at Essar StanlowSHIFT PATTERN:4 days; 06:00am - 15:30pm with 1 day off & 4 nights; 18:30pm - 01:00am with 3 days off.Main responsibilities
- The Chef plan, organise the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the Company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times.
- Providing breakfast ,lunch and night meals for the shift operation
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality.
- Responsible for all aspects of Food Safety, Health & Safety and COSHH while on duty .
- The Chef will also be required to maintain food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets.
- To have proven experience in a role as Chef using only fresh ingredients being able to demonstrate a track record of catering for shift operation making the customer feel their meal has been individually prepared for them.
- Have a big personality. Great people skills Have a real passion for food and customer service along with bags of enthusiasm
- Be able to work on own is essential as this is small unit but support by the main cpu
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good culinary skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.