Front of House Supervisor
Could you be our next Front of House Supervisor?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to come on board and join our Front of house team at Glenart Castle MessMain responsibilities
You will join the team as the front of house supervisor, fixed term (maternity cover) and assist in managing the team in delivering high standards in customer service, to all customers on site. Engage with the team to achieve service excellence in the Mess services
Your hours of work will be Wednesday – Sunday (5 days a week) 17:00 – 22:00Ideal candidate
What we would be looking for in applications are;
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for working within food and drink services
- An excellent communicator, able to motivate and develop others
- High standards of personal hygiene
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a food and beverage environment
- Great in prioritisation and can work well with last minute requests
- Basic mathematical skills
If successful, you will join our ESS team, part of Compass Group.About the company
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.