We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced unit manager to over see one of our restaurants in the BMI London Independent Hospital. This role is mainly a Mon-Fri role 7am-3pm although some work may be required evenings and weekends.Package description
Up to £29,000Main responsibilities
- To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the unit to provide great quality Foodservice and Support Services as required.
- Man management of an experienced team of 10
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs
- Communicate regularly with client (as agreed)
- Team are supported, trained, coached and develop
- Ensure everyone is trained and adheres to all H&S and FS policies
- Ensure all client hospitality in the Restaurant is delivered to the correct standard and look to upsell to increase revenue
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people including Chefs
- Good knowledge of food production methods and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- People Management
- Results Orientation
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.