Operations Manager - Leicester City FC
4 days left
- Full Time
As a result of internal promotion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to oversee the logistics and delivery of all Match and non-Match day catering and hospitality operations at King Power Stadium in Leicester.
King Power Stadium is the home of Premier League Champions, Leicester City. The all-seater stadium has a capacity of 32,262 and is the 19th largest in England.Package description
Competitive salary + free onsite parking and employee benefitsMain responsibilities
You will report direct to the General Manager. You will need to focus on both our busy match day hospitality and retail area as well as all non-match day Meetings and Events. Hospitality will be your main focus with conference and events facilities up to 650 delegates, working with nine flexible events suites and 43 boxes and 20 Retail units
- Deliver leading edge guest experiences through directing the operational team to ensure consistency of world class product delivery (both food quality and service standards).
- Work closely with Compass/ Levy UK specialist team and LCFC stakeholders. Establish and sustain a powerful partnership and maximise the contribution of support functions to shape and drive the catering strategy.
- Operational delivery, ensuring quality control and consistent and exceptional guest and client satisfaction.
- Leadership, to develop and sustain a high level of team energy and engagement, proud to provide great food, hospitality and operational excellence.
- Coordination of product planning and delivery, from menu development to all aspects of food and drinks service.
- Innovation – Create an environment to embrace trends and be continually market leading to reflect the position of King Power Stadium as a world class sporting venue.
- Commercial performance. Consistent focus on business performance indicators, to monitor progress and make sound decisions.
- Passionate about food and hospitality, with a natural flare for guest focus and quality of experience at all levels.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to manage a mixed portfolio of outlets, embracing the spectrum from quality dining, to event catering to fast paced retail food delivery.
- Confidently able to appoint, develop and inspire large high performing teams of both fixed and variable staff.
- Excellent client and stakeholder management presence and interpersonal skills. Well versed in clarifying client and customer requirements.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills,
- Knowledge and understanding of budgeting, forecasting and effective resource deployment, with an agile eye for trends and embracing change in a cost effective way.
- Able to balance differing requirements for structured approach, agility and ability to flex and adapt as required. Resilient, focused on ownership and delivery.
- Must have a ‘can do’ positive, driven attitude.
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.