6 days left
- Full Time
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors? An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community?
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate? We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
Due to a recent awarded contract, we are looking for a talented Mess Manager to come and join the new ESS Defence team at RAF Honington.Main responsibilities
We are looking for two Mess Managers, who will be responsible for the management and delivery of all combined mess services whilst maintaining the culture, traditions and ethos of the military mess.
Mess managers will manage the full compliance with contractual obligations, including but not limited to health & safety, food & beverage provision, cleaning, function and events management and full budget and accounting responsibility.Ideal candidate
- Proven experience in managing successful teams within a similar environment, ideally military mess experience
- Experience of delivering a catering service within a Private Healthcare environment would be an advantage
- A good communicator with the ability to liaise confidently with customers and clients and engage, motivate and develop team members
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for excellent service delivery and customer service skills
- Highly competent in the English language, both written and verbal
- Basic food hygiene/level 2
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this position please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07917 587109