Brasserie Maitre 'd
5 days left
- Full Time
We're looking to hire an experienced 'Brasserie Maitre 'd to support the catering operation to improve the customer food service experience, delivering excellent customer care and ensuring the highest level of cleanliness throughout all work areasMain responsibilities
- Ensure you are aware of, and comply with all client and company health & safety procedures and standards at all times. This includes but is not limited to Food Handling, COSHH, Uniform Standards, Personal Protective Equipment, Manual Handling, Fire Regulations and quality control
- Complete, maintain and update all Food Safety and Health & Safety paperwork correctly on a continual basis to ensure full compliance
- To ensure all displays, counters and seating areas comply with company and statutory health and hygiene requirements, including but not limited to Food Information Regulations and Reference Intake labelling
- Ensure pre and post service checklists and cleaning schedules have been completed before and after all food services
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times by role modelling the ESS Way values and behaviours at all times to colleagues and customers
- Manage and drive the completion of all compulsory training with all team members
- To answer emails, manage bookings and ensure that all allergens are clearly communicated with the rest of the team.
- Advocate the delivery of all company and unit profit protection procedures, reporting any issues to your line manager
- To demonstrate an excellent knowledge of products provided to customers and clients
- Conduct and monitor all stocktaking procedures ensuring minimal risk of waste
- To take responsibility of all monies within the mess whilst on shift ensuring all Profit Protection Procedures and relevant paperwork is adhered too at all times
- To prepare, produce and serve food to the brand standard
- Ensure that uniform standards are upheld to the highest standard
- Ensure planograms for retail stock are adhered too and fully compliant with company brand standards
- To work official and unofficial functions as detailed by your Line Manager
- Be flexible and comply with any reasonable requests made by your line Manager including, if necessary working within other units within reasonable distance
- A good communicator, able to liaise confidently with customers and engage, motivate and develop team members
- An excellent communicator, able to motivate and develop others
- High standards of personal hygiene
- Previous supervisory experience
- IT literate
- Basic mathematical skills
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements including attending off site meetings
- Highly competent in the English language, both written and verbal
- Basic food hygiene/level 2
- Knowledge and experience in till and cash handling
- Self motivated
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.