1 day left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced cleaners to join our team. You will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the building. Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.Main responsibilities
- Ensure assigned areas are clean, presentable and safe by following the required policies and procedures.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping, emptying bins and scrubbing surfaces.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Be passionate and take pride in their work
- Have excellent organisation skills,
- A ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills
- A team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Fully flexible to work various shifts
- Available at short notice to cover shifts
Previous cleaning experience is preferred but not essential
To apply send your cv to KCH.email@example.comAbout the company
Medirest, part of Compass Group, is the UK’s leading healthcare support service brands, working in more than 50 acute hospitals and medical treatment centres. Our aim is to provide the highest quality, best value cleaning, catering, logistics support and retail services to the healthcare sector.