Pastry Chef De Partie
6 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Pastry Chef De Partie to join our fantastic establishment. This role requires you to work the core hours Monday right through till Friday working straight shift. We also require you to work occasional weekends for our dashing events. For the right candidate with immaculate experience, we're offering an exceptional salary of up to £22k per annum
We're Located at the Silverstone racing circuit.
The Porsche Experience Centre provides first class driving experiences for Porsche owners, prospective buyers and corporate events.
We provide the daily hospitality which includes breakfast, lunch for around 80 guests per day and afternoon tea. Our core business is Monday to Friday with occasional weekend events such as the Formula One Grand Prix.Main responsibilities
- Preparation and service of desserts for the lunch menu
- Baking breads, pastries and cakes for coffee bar and restaurant
- Ordering of stock
- Working within budgets set by the head chef
- Keeping wastage to a minimum
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene at all times
- Working quickly and efficiently at all times
- Assisting head chef with planning and development of new dishes and products
- Production of a new range of afternoon tea products which are Gluten Free, Dairy Free or Vegan
- Quality driven
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.