Chef de Rang
We're seeking to hire an experienced Chef de Rang to assist the Restaurant Manager in ensuring the highest standards of service at all times. To assist in leading and motivating the teamMain responsibilities
- To ensure that all mise-en-place is completed correctly, both prior to and after each shift, in order to maximise both guest and associate satisfaction.
- To assist in the operation of an effective Reservations program.
- Ensure all company promotion are correctly implemented (where applicable )
- Ensure all products are correctly priced and displayed to maximise sales opportunities
- Be part of a whole team.
- Deliver standards as trained by managers and supervisors
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent people skills and good communicater, open to development
- Have a passion about food and excellent customer service
- Knowledge about products, promotions and sales
- Sound awareness of health, safety and food safety legislation
- High standards and be quality driven
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be able to address and resolve customer complaints
- An eye for detail
- A ‘can do’ attitude
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.