Cleaning Team Leader
We are looking for a Cleaning Team Leader with a 'Can-do' attitude, who will support both the Cleaning Operations Manager and Deputy Cleaning Manager in leading a team of people to manage the growth and profitability of an ESS Contract, whilst ensuring the needs and expectations of all stakeholders are met.Main responsibilities
- To develop, coach and motivate the team to enable achievement of both personal and business objectives
- To assist in holding regular team meetings, 1:1 performance and development reviews and take steps to proactively address individual and team performance issues in line with company guidelines
- To ensure cleaning teams are trained to a high standard to ensure they have the required skills to do their jobs safely and well
- To co-ordinate staffing levels by actively communicating to line management so to enable proactive addressing of any staffing issues through efficient use of resources and labour scheduling.
- To work with line management to ensure the team are engaged and managed effectively to achieve their performance targets and the ESS Way Management promises are delivered
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Operational experience in leading and co-ordinating a team
- A good communicator, able to liaise confidently with line management, motivate and develop team members
- Level 2 Health & Safety qualification
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for delivering an excellent service
- Educated to a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.