7 days left
- Full Time
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher, so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
We have an opportunity for a talented individual to join one of largest contracts in the North West as our Contracts Manager.Main responsibilities
As our Contracts Manager, you will maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements, work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy.
Ensuring accurate and effective financial management of all aspects of the contracts including effective control of costs, lifecycle and variation management and opportunities for increasing contract performance.
Enabling Operational Excellence practices across the business area through the embedding of LEAN principles, develop team communications and achieve business goals and contributing to the longer-term strategy.Ideal candidate
- Proven experience in managing successful teams in a similar commercial environment
- Knowledge and experience working with; Catering; Cleaning; Hard & Soft FM Management - Engineering Building Services
- Must be commercially astute, organised and experienced in developing budgets, meeting financial targets, managing a heavy workload and working to tight deadlines.
- Approved Health & Safety qualification i.e. IOSH Managing Safety
And if you had any of the below, that would be an advantage
- BIFM level 4 qualification
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Member of BIFM or an associated institute i.e. CIBSE / IET
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written with a history of successful client relationship management